Dyerville is where the south end of the Mattole road joins back to 101. It is a former settlement in Humboldt County, California. It was located at an elevation of 246 ft on the northwest bank of the Eel River confluence with the South Fork Eel River 3 miles (4.8 km) west of Camp Grant. Earliest known development at Dyerville was the operation of a ferry in the 1870s. Dyerville had its own post office from April 17, 1890 to November 30, 1933, when it was moved to South Fork.