Location: 51.42015,-116.50521 51:25:13, -116:30:19 11U 534405 5696665 (3 km SE of Emerald Lake). (3 km NW of Field). NTS Mapsheet: 082.N.07 AreaCode: FL16/EF20 First Ascent: 1892 J.J. McArthur, H. Tuzo (CAJ 1-53)
3.5 km NNW of Field, west buttress of Burgess Pass.
Name Notes: Named in 1886 by Otto Koltz after Alexander MacKinnon Burgess who after serving as a Deputy Minister of the Interior during the construction of the CPR, became Commissioner of Public Lands for Canada in 1897.