|Renew Paid membership # 1103 Back to Directory Review Date:2016.03.02|
Help Category: General Website
Summary: How to renew your membership or pay first time.
The basic idea is to login to your existing member record (either free or previously paid), then once logged in, click the "Login" link again and renew. Although the payment links take you to paypal, you don't need a paypal account, use the option to just pay using any credit card. Here are step by step instructions:
- Go to the home page of Bivouac. You should see a "login" link (previously called "Login/Subscribe".
- Click the "Login" link. You should see a page titled "User Login Page".
- Log into the website. This will return you to the home page. You can verify that you are truly logged in by looking for your Email address in green at the top of the page.
- Again click the "Login" link on the home page. This returns you to the "User Login Page" which you were at previously.
- This time, click the "Subscribe/Renew". This brings up a page titled "How to Pay Using Credit card". On this page are numerous "Paypal Payments" icons.
- Click the icon corresponding to your choice, either 1 or 3 years, and click the "Paypal payments" link. This takes you to the "PayPal" website.
- Paypal changes the layout of their page from time to time. As of 2016.03.02, it brings up a page with "Bluesoft Internet Databases Inc" in the upper left corner, and on the right it has "Choose a way to Pay", and under that, two sections:
"Pay with my Paypal Account"
"Don't Have a Paypal Account?"
To pay directly with your credit card, fill in the credit card info in the second section: Country, Card Number, Expiration Date, CSC, etc. Then click the "Pay" button at the bottom of the page.
- When you are done, you will get a receipt from Paypal, and also a receipt from Bivouac